Noodles on my Back Noodles on my Back

Whistling monkey!!!.

Hillarious, I hope I never get tired of this. The music was fantastic, and the graphics fit it perfectly.

Good job.

SUPER DUPER NINJA ACTION! SUPER DUPER NINJA ACTION!

Nice work.

The animation was very good, while the ninja was doing the killing. Unfortunately, he runs like a robot, which wouldn't be bad, except thats all he does for the last couple minutes.
The music was appropriate and well chosen.
I agree that the gun - no gun was a bit odd, perhaps the revelation of the plot would have been better there than the commentary on weapon choices.
What really irks me though is the lack of spell checking. It's not just you, many others do it too, but if you're going to spend days animating a movie, please take five minutes to make sure you spell everything right. Nothing ruins a good moment like the bad guy saying 'popostorous' instead of 'preposterous', or 'kiling' instead of 'killing'. Take pride in your work, do it right.

Lobster The Lobster Ep 16 Lobster The Lobster Ep 16

Scat-Tastic

I don't know what's wrong with these other people, this was hillarious and I gotta give this guy some credit, it takes skill to scat for that long, and rather well at that.

' L o s e r ' ' L o s e r '

Nicely done.

I personally liked the music. The drawings were great, the animation needs work though. Everything seemed to move too far, or not quite far enough. Just takes more practice. So keep 'em coming, and become better.

Ladyfriend Jeremy Ladyfriend Jeremy

Oddly amusing

I rather enjoyed that. Lot's of imagination, creativity, and a good sense of humor. That and the chick with the gameboy is a babe.

Angry White Boy Polka Angry White Boy Polka

I love Weird Al

I love this movie.
Weird Al is hillarious, this movie only added to the hillarity, lets see some more!

Music Video: "Squirrels" Music Video: "Squirrels"

That was pretty good

I rather enjoyed that.
There was too much white and moving squirrels. Perhaps some more interesting backgrounds next time, and more lively squirrels, running back and forth only works a couple of times. After that it gets repetitive.
Still, I think I'll watch it again. :)

...the news = my atari ...the news = my atari

It's rare to find this kind of depth here.

You put a lot of thought into this, that's why I gave you a high score.
It's an analogy I never noticed before, yet it's very true.
I would have done it differently, but I'm me, not you. I would have used some footage from the news, perhaps some AA fire at night, and compared it to the games.
This is a good piece, and anyone who complains about the video quality can buy you a new camera.

robototron responds:

Thanks for the review and the positive remarks! I thought about splicing in actual news footage, but I was concerned it would be too obvious. Who knows, though? It could have made it better.

And, yes, anyone who has the nerve to complain about the video quality can buy me a new camera...or they can buy NG a whole lot more bandwith, as the problem is more in how much I have to compress the movie in order to get it on to the portal. Either way, people are being incredibly myopic when it comes to making a criticism like that!

Games Collide Trailer Games Collide Trailer

I would like to see more.

The animation was excellent, the music fit well, the plot was original, this has a lot of potential. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Salad Fingers Episode 3 Salad Fingers Episode 3

Blaghablaghablagh!!

I'm with the BBQ man, I feel a little less sane, and a little more like bashing my head in with a rock after watching one of these.
The artwork and atmosphere are great. The sound was a littly fuzzy, but that's probably intentional. The story, while random, was still psychologically damaging.
For your therapists sake, I recommend watching this, they could use a new boat.